We're your scalable, end-to-end remote monitoring solution
Choose from a variety of easy-to-display sensors that connect wirelessly to a single gateway to create a custom solution that answers the operational needs of your business and allows you to build on your investment.
Select and combine a wide range of sensor applications
- Desk Occupancy
- Soil Moisture
- People Counter
- Alert Button
- Room Occupancy
- Bin Level
A turn-key solution
Quick to install and build to scale with you.
Our Energy and BAS Management system provides management teams with the systems and analytics required to execute and monitor sustainability initiatives across departments, faculties divisions and the overall enterprise.
Your non-technical employees will be able to plug and play the solution. Each device is labeled per the configuration form and all users are added to the site in advance of the installation. In addition, the device and report settngs are updated per the configuration form.
Manage Your Savings
Manufacturing and commercial facilities have widespread use of Lights, HVAC and Compressed Air, offering significant energy-saving potential. Replacing old equipment with modern ones may not be feasible when funds are limited. Our state-of-the-art Industrial Internet of Things platform retrofits existing facilities, extending the life of valuable energy assets & equipment. It offers a holistic Energy Management System, which is affordable and easy to use, replacing multiple point solutions.
Our Lighting Management System doubles as a ubiquitous IoT network covering the entire facility. Adding smart controls further increases savings by another 25%.
Beyond saving costs our Smart Lighting solution will help you:
- Implement energy-saving strategies such as daylight harvesting, demand response, dimming, and scheduling
- Adjust lighting levels to match the task being performed in any area
- Monitor power by zone throughout each facility to identify additional savings
- Select Spenergy-SMART LED fixtures for both your indoor and outdoor facility settings with up to 10-year warranty.
Our system allows you to take control of existing HVAC equipment by adding intelligence to improve operations and save energy facility-wide.
Our Smart HVAC solution will help you:
- Connect to and control all air handling units regardless of make, model and age
- See the operational status of your entire system from a single point of control
- Get hourly, daily, weekly and monthly kWh reports to track energy use reductions over time
Smart Compressed Air
Often referred to as the “4th Utility,” compressed air typically represents 20% of a facility’s annual energy cost. With With our system you can pinpoint and patch leaks across your vast network of pipes and valves and stabilize the system to deliver the right air flow for the manufacturing process.
Our Smart Compressed Air solution will help you:
- Quantify wastes, such as leaks and stuck valves
- Identify common focus areas for improvement across the corporate
- Footprint with airflow submetering
- Industry-standard interfaces to monitor compressor motors and compressed air flow throughout the facility
Delivering on sustainability goals across the enterprise requires taking a holistic approach to energy management. Through sub-metering energy assets at each facility and rolling that data up across the company, you gain broad insights into progress as well as common trends.
Our Energy Insights solution will help you:
- Monitor all the utilities – electricity, natural gas, and water
- Identify common focus areas for improvement across the corporate footprint with sub-metering
- Rollup normalized energy metrics, including consumption, cost, and intensity, across facilities, divisions and the entire company
The right resources at the right time
Sustainability-focused facility managers must go beyond managing energy consumption and also take into account equipment and raw materials to minimize waste. With our IoT solution, you can monitor machines, critical equipment, and material flow, enabling you to reduce non-energy waste and optimize resource efficiency.
Machine State and Health
- Enhance control and visibility by tracking materials and monitoring queues.
- Proactively manage inventory with outdoor use, wall-mounting, and timely alerts.
- Optimize material flow and reduce downtime with our monitoring and alerts.
- Track material and monitor queues to prevent stockouts.
- Ensure optimal inventory levels by monitoring material queues.
- Receive low inventory alerts and take proactive action with our versatile system.
- Hassle-free installation with self-powered, smart, and secure system.
- No facility de-energizing required for instant installation, saving time and money.
- Long-range transmission using LoRaWAN IoT standards, enabling multi-story communication out of electrical distribution panels.
- Detects water leaks, flooding, and condensation pressure.
- Continuous leakage and moisture detection along the cable length.
- Cloud-based leakage alerts and data analysis for easy monitoring.
We offer white glove service
Sit back and let us take care of the tedious rebate and loan applications. We will work with your team to get your company pre-approved for eligible CDAP's $15,000 grants and $100,0000 zero percent interest loans, as well as the provincial Save on Energy rebates. Learn more about these opportunities below.
Learn MoreSave on Energy CDAP
Retrofit your facilities with an affordable Energy Management System. Check out the features available with our state of the art platform to help you save time, money and improve your workflow.
Access and monitor sensors from anywhere with real-time device and alert status
Accessible and Usable Dashboards
Customer dashboards, KPIs, user management, and integrations
Device management, device history, and compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Sensor Maps & Indoor Asset Tracking
Layer sensor status on geographical maps with accurate location capabilties
Stay up to date with alerts and fully informed with in-app help
Schedule periodic reports that are secure and compliant for regulations and inspectors
What is the advantage?
Save time, resources and money.
Our state-of-the-art cloud software platform accommodates scalable integration into your whole enterprise. We provide this with:
- Proven IEEE standard-based mesh network and reactive software architecture
- Standard hardware interfaces that connect to existing equipment and APIs that allow 3rd party system integration
- Energy insights and visualization to provide a unified view of energy related data across facilitates and department's
- Energy cost and consumption reports that can be scheduled daily, weekly or monthly to key decision makers
Please contact us for more information.