More than ever, decisions and workflows in architecture, engineering, and facility management rely on accurate, digital information about buildings. Recent advances in BIM-based workflows and reality capture technologies including LiDAR and photogrammetry have created unprecedented demand for digital information about the built world, and the opportunities continue to grow.
Want to be part of a world-class team in this rapidly evolving industry?
Planit has a three-decade track record of providing customers with high quality, as-built drawings and digital models of the built world. We have invested heavily to make sure we have the best technology, and most importantly, the best people to continue our record-breaking growth and reputation for leading-edge innovation.
Due to our significant growth, we are recruiting a Sales Executive who will be responsible for creating new sales leads in the North American market. The ideal candidate should have sales or business development experience, but more importantly, should be a consultative seller that drives growth and an exceptional client experience.
The candidate will report to the President, in Oakville, ON. The role will be a hybrid home / office arrangement. The role will involve customer meetings across North America.
Why join our team?
- Certified as a Best Place to Work in Canada
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited growth potential
- Innovative practices and products
- Great team spirit and culture
The primary focus of the role will be to achieve annual sales targets. Also;
- Demonstrate leadership in the development and execution of initiatives to drive sales growth while maintaining profit margins,
- Oversee the management of local key account business reviews and business development cycle,
- Lead the preparation of complex proposals, responding to RFPs,
- Create a forecast and budget for sales annually,
- Stay aware of new trends and technologies in the market,
- Manage an effective sales funnel within Planit’s CRM.
- Post graduate degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) field,
- 5 years in a technical sales / business development role,
- Demonstrated understanding of the North American Architecture, Engineering, Real Estate, Development, Property / Facility Management, Construction design industries is an asset,
- Analyze and source alternate channels / methods to generate leads and to increase sales and Planit brand awareness,
- Experience working in engineering or construction management is an asset,
- Willingness to travel as restrictions allow.
Other Companies call this: Territory Manager, Sales Representative
More About Planit Measuring:
Planit has been recognized as an innovation leader by the National Research Council, has won awards for its patent-pending technology and is focused on providing excellent customer service and product quality for our clients, including Autodesk, NASA, and Johnson Controls. We’re a values-driven organization. Our Core Values include:
Inventive and Innovative
We always ask “Is there a better way” (to perform our jobs and to help our clients). We encourage our teams to try new ideas, processes, and tools to ensure that we stay on the forefront of our evolving industry. This environment isn’t for everyone… you have to be naturally inquisitive and embrace change.
From Nunavut to Beverly Hills or Banff to Miami, our staff loves the opportunity to see new places, try cool new technologies and work on some of North America’s most iconic buildings. Outside of work, our team enjoys sharing personal adventures like posting the route of a grueling bike ride, the results of trying a new BBQ recipe or meeting up in an online game.
We leverage our years of experience to get to the root of a challenge so that we can clearly define a statement of work. We are laser focused on bringing clarity to complex problems.
Structure and Reliability
All of this innovation, change, and adventure is supported by a rock solid team that stands behind one another and our services. We have systems, processes, and leadership that empower employees and fosters growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation through any part of the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be pleased to facilitate that for you.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com